The Shrine of Memories construction started in 1956.
Within, walls of marble and brick, stained glass windows and a beautiful flower garden make the building a truly fitting expression of remembrance. The building inventory, which is primarily sold out, consisted of single and end companion crypts. Basic year-round comforts of modern heating, lighting and ventilation systems are provided as well.
The cemetery’s maintenance facility is located in the rear of the Shrine of Memories.