Ferncliff Cemetery is proud to announce a FREE Elder Care and Retirement Planning Seminar to be held on Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 6 p.m. in the Rosewood Mausoleum.
The seminar will last approximately one hour, and light refreshments will be served.
Pre-register now! (below)
This seminar is free and open to the public.
- How to Protect Your Assets
- Preparing for Medicaid
Americans are living longer, with an increased possibility of becoming disabled during their golden years. Join us to discuss the following:
- The essential documents needed to manage your finances and health care in the event of disability
- The cost of long term care
- Medicare coverage limitations
- Medicaid eligibility for payment of home based and nursing home care
- The special protections available to a spouse under New York’s Medicaid program
- Advance and last minute planning techniques, such as Irrevocable Trusts, which can be used to protect your assets from long term care costs
About The Presenter
The presenter for this seminar will be Frances M. Pantaleo, Esq., a partner and head of the Elder Care Law Practice Group at the law firm of Bleakley Platt & Schmidt, LLP.
Ms. Pantaleo is a recognized authority on Elder Care issues, and she will be happy to answer your questions about these important topics.
(Registration for this event is now closed.)